Tuesday, April 10, 2007

The Scoop!

I'll be trying out a new run-down, summarizing, brief, concise, terse, quick overview of everything I'm looking at out there because that's what I do.

1) Looking for an awesome treadmill? Look no further than Woodway Treadmills! The Waukesha, WI, treadmill makers have risen to the top of the treadmill game with the most amazing treadmills I've ever seen. True, they're kinda fug, but they're wholly awesome. This entire year, I've been going to the fitness center, but I was always afraid to use the treadmills because, well, they looked freaking intimidating. I mean, they look like this. So after six months of elliptical, I decided, why not? I hopped on one of the ten that sit there so handsomely in a row and I ran. These treadmills are as solid than a Redwood and more beefy than a linebacker. Of course, you could get a treadmill for around $800, but for only $9,500 or so more, why not get the best?

2) This concert should be pretty damn good. The only problem is that Paolo Nutini and James Blunt aren't that spectacular live. Oh well. Still good, right?

3) My teachers always used to say that you can find anything and everything on the internet. Really, that's only true if you feel like paying for stuff, and even then you won't always find what you're looking for. I'm looking for a scan of a page from the October 2001 issue of Interview magazine, but the closest I can find is the text from the article and the captions from the picture. I could order the magazine for $12 from the publishers, but who wants to do that? Specifically, I'm looking for the scan of the Jérémie Elkaïm profile. If you know where I can find it, I'd be much obliged!

4) Did anybody see Brothers & Sisters on Sunday? Oh glory! It's over between Chad and Kevin! Kitty is absolutely psychotic! I feel an immoral vibe between Rebecca and Justin! Nora is such a skank! Ahhhh!

5) Sadly, Andy Barker, P.I. has been cancelled. I actually really liked the show. Watch the lovely remainders at nbc.com.

That's all...for now...

No comments: