Thursday, August 09, 2007

Web Watch - Skank Edition!

I hate to do this, but too bad. Who's reading this anyways? Haha!

1) Made in Brazil proves that living in Brazil may have severely negative effects on your own self-esteem. But it still may be good for your health overall...

2) Oh La La Paris has some great things to see. But dear god, don't click here. Or here. And definitely not here. Quelle skanky!

3) I'm going to watch Becoming Jane because I like Anne Hathaway better than Keira Knightley and James McAvoy more than Matthew Macfadyen (yes, that's how you spell it apparently).

Okay, no more skankiness for me...for now.

1 comment:

David said...

Hah. This proves many of my theories. You've been caught red handed.

...Do you really spend your time looking for these things? Hahahaha.