Thursday, January 04, 2007

Technology Hates Me...

Yikes, Sara and I have had the worst luck with technology as of late. Her laptop died in November, and as of a week or so ago, mine appears to have done the same. Sara's cell phone doesn't seem to like being unplugged from the charger. Mine likes to restart any time the battery charge goes down a bar or whenever I write a text message too quickly, and it's apparently the only phone tha doesn't work in the mountains. Sara's iPod has severe mental disabilities. Mariah Carey's CD won't eject from the car CD player. I could go on, but I'm afraid this computer will explode or something like that.

On that note, what I'm not listening to is anything on my laptop, because i have no access to my iTunes collection until I find a way to turn the damn laptop on. What I am listening is a selection of lovely music that I've scoured online, mostly from YouTube, as well as the wonderful musical stylings of Movin' 92.5 FM, which has transformed into something I'm actually excited about listening to. It's all quite charming, really.

No comments: