Friday, May 18, 2007

TV Watch! - The Office

*SPOILER ALERT*

The third season finale of "The Office" seemed to bring a lot of this season's unanswered questions to somewhat ambiguous semi-conclusions, which can only mean that next season is going to be AWESOME. I mean, if Ryan got the job in New York, then it means Karen didn't, so what the hell is she going to do now? She won't be in New York and she probably won't want to stay in Scranton. The real answer lies in how her fall pilot performs. Tricky! I can't say I'd be too disappointed if she left. She's unbelievably cute, indeed, but that's not everything. I never thought I'd hear me say that. Yikes. This was, on several levels, waaaay more satisfying than last season's cliffhanger. This one is more joyful and optimistic. Yay!

No comments: